- I will not scream over spilled milo.
- I will not mind cats' hair.
- I will not lose sleep when the sofa changed colour over daki and sweat.
- I will not stop the kids (esp. my son when he comes home from school) from sitting on it.
- I will not be annoyed if my son stuff the cushion corners to his nose.
- I will not nag my husband if he starts fidling with the cushion corners (what's wrong with the boys?)
- I will not cry if my daughter accidentally (not!) left an uncapped red marker pen in between the cushions (and only to discover it weeks later).
- I will not tell my family don't ever sit on the sofa - it's for buat cantik aje.
Can I keep the pledge?
Oh dear.. I may have to rethink about this. White sofas are dreamy but they are not practical.
2nd image from BarnHouse. I forgot where I got the first.